About Course Payment
- Course payment must be made within 10 days of registration. If your payment is overdue, please contact the office to let us know your expected payment date.
- If we are unable to confirm your payment, we will contact you. Please note that if we are unable to contact you, we may cancel your registration.
- VAT is included in the course fee.
- Please make your money transfer to the designated bank or post office account as set out below. Credit cards are also accepted.
- Please note that we do not normally issue receipts. If you would like to receive a receipt, please contact us.
Bank Transfer Account
Please note that inter-bank transfer charges may be incurred.
Mitsui Sumitomo Bank / Shibuya branch: Futsu / 8727615 D.C. Training Japan K.K.
Post Office / Branch Number 018 / 10150-33346481 D.C. Training Japan K.K.
- For courses cancelled 14 to 8 days prior to the start date, we will charge 50% of the course fee, and for courses cancelled within 7 days of the start date, we will charge 100% of the course fee. If a course reschedule is requested 14 to 8 days prior to the start date, we will charge 30% of the course fee, and for requests made within 7 days of the start date, we will charge 50% of the course fee.
- If a refund is required due to unavoidable circumstances, we will refund your payment minus the bank transfer fees. Please be aware of this in advance.
- If the number of course participants do not reach the minimum number required to conduct the training, we may need to cancel the course. Customers who have already registered for the course will be notified by phone or email at least 7 days prior to the course start date. Please be aware of this in advance.
- In the event that a course is cancelled, we will ask customers who have made a payment to change to another course. If there is no preferred course available, we will refund your money.
Team discount, super early bird discount, and early bird discount for short courses
- As a rule, we do not accept cancellations for team discounts, super early bird discounts, or early bird discounts even in the event of cancellation due to unavoidable circumstances, no refunds will be made in principle. However, it is possible to change the course participant. Please contact our main line or your consultant for details.
- If you would like to change all participants who have applied for a team discount to a different course, you may do so up to 15 days in advance.