D. C. TRAINING JAPAN K. K. (“Dale Carnegie” or “we” or “us” and similar terms) is committed to protecting your personal information.
Personal Information We May Collect
Our company may collect personal information to the extent necessary in the following cases.
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including verification of identity)
- To send e-mails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service you are using and other services provided by our company.
- To contact the user as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their registered information, and to view their usage status.
- To bill users for usage fees for paid services.
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide any third party with personal information obtained beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use, except with the consent of the individual concerned or when required by law.
Outsourcing the handling of personal information
We will not outsource all or part of the handling of acquired personal information.
D. C. TRAINING JAPAN K. K.
Address: 2-19-8 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo