Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have infection control measures in place?
- We ventilate the training room before/during/after each training session.
- We regularly disinfect the training site facilities and equipment including door knobs, faucets, tables and chairs.
- Disposable face masks and gloves are available. Please ask our staff to use them.
We ask participants to follow the guidelines below:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters between yourself and others.
- Please wear a face mask.
- Please wear a face shield when instructed by the trainer.
- We will take your temperature upon entry. Please note, if you have a fever of 37.5 C or higher, you will not be permitted to take the class.
- If you have a fever, sore throat, or any other symptoms of a cold, please refrain from attending the class.
- Please use alcohol hand sanitizer when entering the room.
- Please avoid eating and drinking in restaurants during full-day training sessions.
- If the elevator is crowded, please take the stairs.
Who will be my trainer?
- They are all very friendly, supportive, patient and dedicated to seeing you make breakthroughs in this course, which will directly help you with your career. Each week they will send you an email after the class recapping what was covered, congratulating the prize winners and also to remind you of what to prepare for the next week.
- They have completed a minimum of 250 hours of Train-The-Trainer to be certified to teach this course.
- They must recertify each year to remain current to be able to teach.
- The Trainer development process is ISO9001 certified and Dale Carnegie Training is the only International training company which has this strict certification.
- The trainers are given VOC (Voice Of The Customer) scores as part of the participant feedback at the completion of the training. This allows us to compare across trainers both in Japan and around the world. This is an important part of ensuring we maintain the highest standards in the training industry.
- The trainers are taking part in special training sessions with visiting Master Trainers, to keep everyone current and up to Dale Carnegie Training’s demanding professional standards.
- The trainers all have solid business backgrounds and real world experience, so they can quickly understand the issues facing the participants and can add extra value through their own insights.