How To Be Skilled With Other People
These are the communication and people skills needs most often cited by our clients.
- I want to learn how to get on better with other people, especially people who are not like me.
- I want reduce conflict and argument with others.
- I want to be more clear and concise when I speak with others.
- I want to be more persuasive so that people listen to what I have to say.
- I want to develop my leadership skills so that people want to follow me.
The Five Drivers Of Success
1. Build Greater Self-Confidence
Having confidence in doing things we are new to or not immediately good at is challenging.
Coming out of our Comfort Zone makes logical sense, but it is difficult, so can you do that easily?
2. Strengthen People Skills
Business is complex today and we cannot do everything by ourselves. We need the help of others, but will they willingly help you?
3. Enhance Communication Skills
Business moves fast so we need clear and concise communication skills.
Is that how people would describe your communication skills?
4. Develop Leadership Skills
Why would people follow you? Do they feel trust in you and believe in you, because your people skills are excellent?
5. Reduce Stress and Improve Our Attitude
When we are feeling stressed, we cannot work at our full capacity and our productivity suffers. So do you know how to deal with your stress?
Please view all relevant courses from below.
These courses will help you further develop your skills.
Dale Carnegie's Secrets of Success (Golden Book)
The historical bestseller, "How To Win Friends and Influence People" tells us how to make people like us and push ourselves to transform from within. Additionally, Dale Carnegie's "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living" shows us how to overcome our life’s problems and worries. To date, tens of thousands of people have read Carnegie’s books and applied his principles to enrich their lives, and the number keeps growing. We have combined the Dale Carnegie Principles from his two books into a booklet. These are principles you may carry with you at all times and use in your professional and personal life.